The show will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sands Expo Convention Center from January 17-20, 2023 with over 2,000 exhibitors in attendance to showcase the best in shooting, hunting and outdoor manufacturing.
While much of what makes the SHOT Show so great will continue in 2023, updates have been made to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
About Shot Show 2023
The SHOT Show, owned and sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), is all about bringing together the best minds in the industry. As an exhibitor, you’ll be able to connect directly with thousands of people in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. This includes commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services.
Beyond the latest innovations for sportsmen, attendees have access to the Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP), business seminars and keynote speeches through daily SHOT Show University courses.
There will also be many chances to meet and mingle with others in the industry, along with showcasing events that bring the perfect opportunity to share products directly with the buyers you’re looking for.
2023 COVID-19 Safety Updates
As of the date last updated, no proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to attend, while face masks are currently required inside the show center.
The SHOT Show will notify all guest should this policy change between now and the event.
For health and safety precautions for the SHOW, learn more here.
Tips for Exhibiting at Shot Show 2023
With so many changes these past couple of years, there is no doubt this trade show will be a memorable one. Make the most of exhibiting at one of the first live events in months with a few trade show tips.
- Use social media to your advantage: Everything has been virtual for so long, your audience is no doubt ready to switch things up. Build excitement and attendance by sharing updates with your audience. Think of ways to engage like asking for attendees to vote on giveaways or products you’ll be showcasing.
- Think of useful promotional gifts: With so many vendors to choose from, having a memorable giveaway (that won’t get thrown away) can be one of the quickest ways to set your business apart.
- Research everything: From a great-looking booth, to in-depth information about competitors and industry veterans attending the show, it’s important to do your homework and be prepared to share and show off in the best way possible.
- Enjoy yourself: Although the show is filled with professionals, it’s also an opportunity to meet and connect on a personal level. Stay professional, but show your personality too!
- Check out our Trade Show Preparation Guide for the best ways to set your company up for trade show success.
If you’re looking to make an impression at SHOT Show 2023, Xibit Solutions is ready to help. Our experienced team has knowledge in every aspect of the trade show experience, and can help your exhibit succeed. From customizing the graphics to designing the layout, we tailor booth experiences that showcase your business and draw in more customers. Contact Xibit Solutions today to see how our booth designs can help maximize your trade show experience!