After almost a year of uncertainty, we’re excited to hear the SHOT Show is ready to kick-off 2021 with a live trade show. The Shooting, Hunting & Outdoor Trade Show is not only one of the largest in the world, it may just be the first major show to take place since the pandemic began. That means businesses will have the chance to show off their latest and greatest in person once again.
The show will take place at the all new Caesars Forum in Las Vegas from January 19-22. This newly expanded space allows for over 2,000 exhibitors, attracting the best in shooting, hunting and outdoor manufacturing.
While much of what makes the SHOT Show so great will continue in 2021, updates have been made to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
What’s at the Show
The SHOT Show, owned and sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), is all about bringing together the best minds in the industry. As an exhibitor, you’ll be able to connect directly with thousands of people in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. This includes commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services.
Beyond the latest innovations for sportsmen, attendees have access to the Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP), business seminars and keynote speeches through daily SHOT Show University courses.
There will also be many chances to meet and mingle with others in the industry, along with showcasing events that bring the perfect opportunity to share products directly with the buyers you’re looking for.
2021 Safety Updates
In accordance to Nevada state requirements, CDC guidelines, the Sands Expo Center, and Caesars Forum, there are a number of rules implemented to provide a healthy and safe environment for all in attendance.
Face masks & temperature checks will be required at both facilities, plus a directive for anyone with suspected COVID-19 symptoms to not attend. If you are worried about symptoms while at the show, the resorts have medical teams in place to assist.
The SHOT Show is also implementing measures for frequent hand washing or sanitizing, along with keeping social distancing and frequently cleaning procedures top of mind. Some of these measures involve keeping traffic, exits and entrances as one-way areas. New procedures to reduce people at registration and hourly cleanings of common areas will also be in effect. More information about cleaning and safety can be found here.
Attendee & Show Updates
Along with cleaning and other safety procedures, a lot of planning has gone into reducing crowd size and maintaining social distancing indoors. At the present time, onsite education and seminar capacity limits have been set, and the SHOT Show encourages early registration to save your spot. Attendee registration is not currently limited, but is subject to changes based on Clark County, Nevada.
While there is a lot of buzz over the SHOT Show’s ability to host a live event, precautions will be taken as any needs arise. If the show is canceled, refund policies have been put into place, as well as continuing updates to keep all attendees informed and aware. More information about these policies can be found in the SHOT Show FAQs.
Tips for Exhibiting in 2021
With so many changes in 2020, there is no doubt this trade show will be a memorable one. Make the most of exhibiting at one of the first live events in months with a few trade show tips.
- Use social media to your advantage: Everything has been virtual for so long, your audience is no doubt ready to switch things up. Build excitement and attendance by sharing updates with your audience. Think of ways to engage like asking for attendees to vote on giveaways or products you’ll be showcasing.
- Think of useful promotional gifts: With so many vendors to choose from, having a memorable giveaway (that won’t get thrown away) can be one of the quickest ways to set your business apart.
- Research everything: From a great-looking booth, to in-depth information about competitors and industry veterans attending the show, it’s important to do your homework and be prepared to share and show off in the best way possible.
- Enjoy yourself: Although the show is filled with professionals, it’s also an opportunity to meet and connect on a personal level. Stay professional, but show your personality too!
- Check out our Trade Show Preparation Guide for the best ways to set your company up for trade show success.
If you’re looking to make an impression at SHOT Show 2021, Xibit Solutions is ready to help. Our experienced team has knowledge in every aspect of the trade show experience, and can help your exhibit succeed. From customizing the graphics to designing the layout, we tailor booth experiences that showcase your business and draw in more customers. Contact Xibit Solutions today to see how our booth designs can help maximize your trade show experience!