ABOUT SHOT SHOW 2024
The SHOT Show, owned and sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), is all about bringing together the best minds in the industry. As an exhibitor, you’ll be able to connect directly with thousands of people in the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade. This includes commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services.
There will also be many chances to meet and mingle with others in the industry, along with showcasing events that bring the perfect opportunity to share products directly with the buyers you’re looking for.
SHOT Show 2024 Facts and Statistics:
- Date: January 23 – 26, 2024
- Venue: Venetian Expo + Caesars Forum
- City/State: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Estimated Number of Exhibitors: +2,500
- Sponsor: National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF)
Who Attends SHOT Show?
The SHOT Show (Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show) is one of the largest trade shows in the world for the shooting sports, hunting, and outdoor industries. As such, it attracts a diverse range of attendees from various segments of these industries. Here are some of the key types of attendees you can typically find at the SHOT Show:
- Manufacturers and Exhibitors: Companies and manufacturers in the firearms, ammunition, outdoor gear, hunting accessories, and related industries are the primary exhibitors at the show. They use the SHOT Show as a platform to showcase their products and innovations.
- Retailers and Buyers: Gun shop owners, sporting goods retailers, online retailers, and other businesses that sell firearms, outdoor gear, and hunting equipment attend the SHOT Show to discover new products and make purchasing decisions for their stores.
- Distributors: Distributors and wholesalers in the firearms and outdoor industry attend to source products and establish relationships with manufacturers and exhibitors.
- Industry Professionals: Professionals from various sectors, including law enforcement, military, security, and government agencies, attend the show to explore the latest equipment, firearms, and technologies relevant to their work.
- Media: Journalists, bloggers, photographers, and other members of the media attend the SHOT Show to cover the event, interview industry experts, and report on new products and trends.
- Outdoor and Hunting Enthusiasts: While the SHOT Show is primarily an industry event, some outdoor and hunting enthusiasts manage to attend. They may have connections in the industry or gain access through various channels to see the latest products and trends.
- Firearms and Outdoor Industry Associations: Representatives from industry organizations and associations often attend to network, advocate for their members’ interests, and stay informed about developments in the industry.
- Firearms and Outdoor Industry Professionals: This category includes engineers, product designers, marketing professionals, and other individuals working behind the scenes in the industry.
- Government Officials: Some government representatives and policymakers attend to learn about industry developments, safety initiatives, and regulations affecting firearms and outdoor equipment.
- Educational Institutions: Representatives from educational institutions with programs related to firearms technology, outdoor education, and related fields may attend for networking and educational purposes.
How to Exhibit at SHOW Shot 2024
To exhibit at the 2024 SHOT Show, whether as a new exhibitor or a supplier, here’s what you need to know:
- Application: If your company is interested in exhibiting, you can start by submitting an application. Be aware that booth placement for new companies will occur later in the spring and will be processed in the order of NSSF membership, as well as when the application and deposit are received.
- Eligibility: All exhibitors must be part of the shooting, hunting, outdoor, or law enforcement industries, and they must be approved by Show Management.
- Cost: The cost for booth space is $41 per square foot, and there’s an additional $900 fee for corner booths. New exhibitors are also subject to a $1,750 New Exhibitor Package fee.
- Eligibility: Similar to new exhibitors, all participants in the Supplier Showcase must be part of the shooting, hunting, outdoor, or law enforcement industries and be approved by Show Management.
- Location: The Supplier Showcase takes place on Monday and Tuesday of SHOT Week in the Palazzo Ballroom, on the 5th floor of the Venetian, just upstairs from the main SHOT Show.
- Cost: The booth package for the Supplier Showcase is priced at $4,500, with an additional $500 fee for corner booths.
Supplier Showcase Booth Package Includes:
- 8′ x 6′ Exhibit Space
- 6′ table, two chairs, wastebasket, and a 7″ x 44″ identification sign
- Two registrations for both the Supplier Showcase and the SHOT Show
- SmartApp Lead Retrieval App
- Electrical (5 amps)
- Lunch for up to 2 booth personnel on Monday and Tuesday
- Listing in Supplier Showcase Pocket Guide, SHOT Show Directory, Mobile App, and Show Planner
- SHOT Marketing Package and access to Digital Press Kits
If you’re a manufacturing supplier involved in the shooting, hunting, or outdoor industries, this is a valuable opportunity to showcase your products and connect with relevant manufacturers. Keep in mind that securing your booth space early is essential, as placement is processed on a first-come, first-served basis. For more detailed information and to initiate the application process, you should reach out to the SHOT Show organizers directly through their official channels.
Why Exhibit at SHOT Show?
Exhibiting at the SHOT Show (Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show) offers a multitude of benefits for companies and organizations in the shooting, hunting, and outdoor industries. Here are some compelling reasons why businesses choose to exhibit at the SHOT Show:
- Unrivaled Exposure: The SHOT Show is one of the largest and most prestigious trade shows in the world for the shooting sports, hunting, and outdoor industries. It attracts a massive and highly targeted audience, including industry professionals, buyers, distributors, and media. Exhibiting provides unparalleled exposure to potential customers and influential stakeholders.
- Networking Opportunities: The show serves as a hub for networking and building relationships within the industry. Exhibitors can connect with retailers, distributors, fellow manufacturers, industry associations, and government representatives. These connections can lead to new partnerships, collaborations, and business opportunities.
- Product Launch Platform: The SHOT Show provides an ideal platform to launch and showcase new products. It’s an opportunity to generate buzz and excitement around your latest innovations, attracting attention from retailers, buyers, and media who are eager to discover what’s new in the market.
- Market Research: Exhibiting at the SHOT Show allows companies to gather valuable feedback from attendees, including potential customers and industry experts. This feedback can inform product development and marketing strategies, helping businesses better meet market demands.
- Stay Informed: The SHOT Show offers access to educational seminars, workshops, and industry insights. Exhibitors can stay informed about market trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies, enabling them to make informed decisions and adapt to industry shifts.
- Brand Building: Establishing a presence at the SHOT Show can boost brand recognition and credibility within the industry. It demonstrates a commitment to being a part of the shooting, hunting, and outdoor community.
- Business Growth: Many exhibitors experience increased sales and business growth as a result of their participation in the SHOT Show. The connections made and deals struck during the event can have a lasting impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Industry Advocacy: The SHOT Show is not only a marketplace but also a platform for advocating responsible firearm ownership, conservation efforts, and safety initiatives. Exhibitors can align their brand with these important causes.
- Media Exposure: The SHOT Show attracts a significant media presence, providing exhibitors with the opportunity to gain media coverage and exposure through interviews, product reviews, and press releases.
- Comprehensive Marketing Package: Exhibitors often receive marketing support from the show organizers, including listings in show directories, mobile apps, and promotional materials. This additional exposure can help drive traffic to your booth.
Exhibiting at the SHOT Show offers a unique opportunity for companies in the shooting, hunting, and outdoor industries to connect with their target audience, showcase their products, and stay at the forefront of industry developments. It’s a strategic investment that can lead to increased sales, brand growth, and long-term success.
Here is a list of other companies in the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry who see the value in exhibiting at SHOT Show 2024:
- 10-24 Products
- 1791 Gunleather
- 1934 Armory
- 2nd Amendment Wholesale
- 3D Systems
- 3M PELTOR
- 4 Stable Stick
- 5th Axis Workholding
- 7.62 Design
- 707 Tactical Gear (SK7)
- A-B Emblem
- A+ Products
- AA&E Leathercraft
- AAC Ammunition
- AAO Manufacturing
- AB Tools Inc.
- Abrona International
- Absolute Machine Tools
- Absolute Machine Tools Inc.
For a full list of exhibitors, visit the official SHOT Show website.
Preparing to Exhibit at SHOT Show 2024
Trade show exhibits are a big investment; here’s what you need to make your time successful:
We’ve created this comprehensive Trade Show Preparation Guide, which you download for free, to help you prepare for the show.
Set Clear Goals for Your Trade Show Experience
Asking yourself the following questions can help with this task. Once you have the answers to these questions, you can develop a clear plan to reach your goals and measure your success.
- What do you hope to gain from SHOT Show?
- How many attendees do you want to draw in, and how many leads do you want to generate?
- What products do you want to showcase?
- Are you launching a product or promoting your business?
Do Your Research
Although you can’t attend everything, you can maximize your time by putting yourself in reach of your target audience at all times. Focus on the expos and educational events that are most likely to include your target customers so you can put all your attention on those most likely to buy.
Budget and Register for Your Space
When you register SHOT Show be sure to find out all you can about your space, such as its location on the floor, other exhibitors near you, the typical traffic in the area and what’s included in the space, such as lighting.
Plan Your Exhibit
The last thing you want is a cluttered booth. To plan your exhibit, decide on who you want to reach and what products, demonstrations and promotional materials are best suited to their needs. If you’re targeting multiple audiences, consider the best products to launch or showcase to reach a wide variety of attendees.
Advertise Well in Advance
Trade show promotion should start months in advance. Promote your attendance on social media, your website, in press releases and through email blasts to ensure that your customers have time to plan. Utilize information such as the attendee list to reach new customers before the show even starts.
TIPS FOR EXHIBITING AT SHOT SHOW 2024
With so many changes these past couple of years, there is no doubt this trade show will be a memorable one. Make the most of exhibiting at one of the first live events in months with a few trade show tips.
Engage on Social Media
Use social media outlets to share your trade show exhibit information, drum up anticipation for your giveaways or product launches and share behind-the-scenes tidbits like your team packing for the event or show meetings. Be sure to use the show’s hashtags or other relevant tagging to get your posts into the online conversation.
Draw the Crowd
Use an interactive display, such as a game, contest or raffle to draw people’s interest to your booth. Giving away prizes through raffles or contests is a great way to collect information about visitors and encourage more traffic to your booth.
Bring Promotional Materials
Make sure you devote enough of your budget to an array of promotional materials. You should have order forms, business cards, price sheets, brochures, flyers and more that you can hand out to visitors to ensure you stay in their minds.
Keep Staff at Your Booth
At a show, you’ll want to attend networking events and educational seminars, so it’s important to make sure that your booth is never empty. When you’re preparing for the show, ensure you have enough team members attending the show to man the booth the entire time the show is open and greet visitors to engage them with your business.
Follow up With Attendees
Following up with your leads is almost as important as planning for the show itself. Take notes during the event to be sure you remember everyone in all the chaos, and take the time to note any opportunities for a smoother event experience in the future.
Planning on Exhibiting at SHOT Show 2024
If you’re looking to make an impression at SHOT Show 2024, Xibit Solutions is ready to help. Our experienced team has knowledge in every aspect of the trade show experience, and can help your exhibit succeed. From customizing the graphics to designing the layout, we tailor booth experiences that showcase your business and draw in more customers. Contact Xibit Solutions today to see how our booth designs can help maximize your trade show experience!