How to Prepare to Exhibit at Las Vegas Market 2023: Tips for Exhibitors
Las Vegas Market is returning this January 29- February 2, 2023 with a live event following health and safety guidelines. If you’re in the furniture, home decor, or gift industries, Las Vegas Market is the ideal place to showcase your products and business.
About Las Vegas Market 2023
- Date: January 29- February 2, 2023
- Venue: World Market Center Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Estimated Number of Exhibitors: +4,000
- Sponsor: International Market Centers (IMC)
Who Attends Las Vegas Market?
Las Vegas Market is open to members of the home furnishings, gift and design trades, including but not limited to retailers, buyers, interior designers, architects, specifiers, purchasing companies, etc.
How to Exhibit at Las Vegas Market 2023?
Las Vegas Market is the only major home furnishings market in the west and is the fastest-growing gift and home décor market in the country, drawing tens of thousands of buyers twice a year from 50 states and 120+ countries.
Las Vegas Market offers flexible exhibit options that fit your business needs, whether a permanent showroom or temporary exhibit booth. Learn more here.
Featured Exhibitors & Products
- A & B Home Inc.
- A Street
- A. Sanoma
- Aahs Enterprises
- AbacusAbbey & CA Gift
- ABBIAMO TUTTO
- Abbott Collection
- Abdallah Candies
View full list of exhibitors and products here.
Preparing to Exhibit at Las Vegas Market 2022.
Las Vegas Market is a place to showcase your own wares, and connect with others in the industry. Correctly planning your own booth, and time at the exhibit, can help maximize your visit and improve your experience. Here’s a few things to consider:
- Optimize your days: give yourself adequate time for networking, meetings and breaks, prioritizing things that cannot be missed, or could be pushed, if something comes up last-minute.
- Promote now and later: with such a large amount of exhibitors you’ll be facing a lot of competition. Posting and promoting through social media and emails can keep your audience up to speed, and your business top of mind when they visit.
- Leave a lasting impression: Choose giveaways and samples that are original and well-branded so that customers can remember you easily.
- Create a show-stopping booth: you have one shot to get the attention of your prospects, and keep them interested in what you have to offer.
- Plan ahead: download our Trade Show Preparation PDF for planning help every step of the way.
Your booth says a lot about your company, and displaying and organizing efficiently can go a long way. Get help designing an amazing booth with Xibit Solutions. Our professional team has been helping exhibitors with every aspect of trade-show planning. Whether you need layout design, eye-catching details or help with space efficiency, we’ve got you covered. Contact us now to learn more about what we can do.