Las Vegas Market is returning this January 24-28, 2021 with a live event following health and safety guidelines. If you’re in the furniture, home decor, or gift industries, Las Vegas Market is the ideal place to showcase your products and business.
This year they aren’t only making changes for safety and state protocols, the event is also being hosted in World Market Center’s brand new expo center. Show off your booth in a state-of-the-art center, built with room to meet potential customers in a spacious, clean environment.
Show off your business
Las Vegas Market has been going strong for over 15 years, and now boasts bi-annual shows that include the largest selection of home decor, furniture and gifts in the nation. Venues are conveniently located across Las Vegas Market’s campus, spanning over 40 floors in four separate buildings to make your business and merchandise easily shoppable. View more about specifics here.
All guests will start the show in the expo center, which houses registration, temperature checks and scooter rentals, as well as gift and home temoraries. Product categories cover a wide array of home goods, including bedding & textitles, rugs, lighting, outdoor, kitchen, kids and more.
Although the largest update is the new campus event center, there are also several new safety protocols to follow Nevada state mandates and CDC guidance. This show has been organized to keep all attendees, exhibitors and event staff safe at all times.
- Attendees must register before attending, and will show digital badges at registration.
- Temperatures are taken at registration to help ensure health statuses.
- Masks are required inside and outside around the venue.
- Social distancing protocols include extra space between and within booths and displays, floor markers, event staff direction, lower capacity on shuttle busses, and elevator protocols to limit crowded areas.
Cleaning protocols have been upgraded to include more continual cleaning of all high-touch areas like check-in, elevators and more. Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout all buildings for everyone to use. All updates to safety protocols can be found here.
Exhibitor & Attendee Information
Pre registration must be done in advance to keep numbers within the safety amounts, and digital badges and health screenings will be given to all in attendance.
For food and drink options, there are concession stands, food trucks and the Las Vegas Market favorite, Old Soul–all practicing safety and distancing protocols so everyone can stay fed, hydraded and healthy.
How to Make an Exhibit Impression
Las Vegas Market is a place to showcase your own wares, and connect with others in the industry. Correctly planning your own booth, and time at the exhibit, can help maximize your visit and improve your experience. Here’s a few things to consider:
- Optimize your days: give yourself adequate time for networking, meetings and breaks, prioritizing things that cannot be missed, or could be pushed, if something comes up last-minute.
- Promote now and later: with such a large amount of exhibitors you’ll be facing a lot of competition. Posting and promoting through social media and emails can keep your audience up to speed, and your business top of mind when they visit.
- Leave a lasting impression: Choose giveaways and samples that are original and well-branded so that customers can remember you easily.
- Create a show-stopping booth: you have one shot to get the attention of your prospects, and keep them interested in what you have to offer.
- Plan ahead: download our Trade Show Preparation PDF for planning help every step of the way.
Your booth says a lot about your company, and displaying and organizing efficiently can go a long way. Get help designing an amazing booth with Xibit Solutions. Our professional team has been helping exhibitors with every aspect of trade-show planning. Whether you need layout design, eye-catching details or help with space efficiency, we’ve got you covered. Contact us now to learn more about what we can do.