Trade shows are a great way to meet with new vendors and suppliers, make valuable networking connections in the industry, and gain exposure for your industry.
Ranked as one of the top 10 trade shows in the United States, the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) 2021 brings together 23,000 attendees for the largest business aviation event in the world. If you’re an aircraft owner for business or personal use, flight department personnel, a service provider or a student looking into the career path, you can’t afford to miss NBAA-BACE 2021 to experience the best in the industry.
About the National Business Aviation Association
Based in Washington, D.C., the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to make their businesses more productive, efficient and successful. Founded in 1947, the association represents more than 11,000 companies and professionals and provides products and services to the business aviation community.
One of the main roles of the NBAA is to collect, interpret and disseminate operational and managerial data related to the safe, efficient and cost-effective use of business aircraft. By understanding advances in the technology and procedures valuable to the business aviation community, the association allows business aviation to thrive in the United States and around the world.
NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
The Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition is the largest business aviation event in the world and brings together over 23,000 attendees. It’s the premier event for aircraft owners, those considering aircraft for business, flight department personnel, service providers or students considering a career in aviation.
NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Oct. 12-14, 2021.
In addition to the professional development and networking opportunities, NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition is an excellent way to boost your business. Attending the convention gives your business a chance to showcase aviation products and services, meet qualified buyers, reinforce existing customer relationships, get critical business done and position yourself as a leader in the industry.
When you attend the convention, you get special perks as an exhibitor to get the most value out of your experience. Here are some of the benefits:
- Complimentary badges based on the exhibitor or display space.
- Discounted additional badges for customers, guests or staff.
- Complimentary company profile to get the company information in front of the thousands of attendees in the online exhibitor directory and mobile app.
- Company logo on the NBAA-BACE website and mobile app.
- Exhibitor invitation to send to customers.
- Use of the official NBAA-BACE logo on marketing materials.
- Press kits and press releases.
- Permission to host booth events to draw attendees.
- Free NBAA-BACE hotel shuttle buses to the show.
- Discounted hotel rates through the housing provider, onPeak.
Planning Your Attendance
Whether it’s your first time at the convention or you’re a seasoned exhibitor, your success depends on your preparation. With so much to do and see, you need to prepare to ensure you get the most out of the experience.
Here are some ways to prepare for your attendance:
- Pre-register and review your benefits.
- Make reservations for yourself and your staff.
- Take a look at the agenda and plan any sessions, keynotes or events you want to attend. Then, you can plan your sales meetings or staff meetings.
- Gather your marketing materials and be sure you have enough to pass out to anyone who visits your booth.
- Keep track of the people you meet. After the show, send follow-up emails to set up meetings and turn your prospect into a connection or sale.
- Check out our comprehensive Trade Show Preparation Guide.
With the right planning, you can ensure you get the best professional development and business exposure from your attendance.
Get Ready for NBAA-BACE With Xibit Solutions
The NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2021 is the world’s largest business aviation convention. If you’re a student, aviation business owner or service provider, it’s a must-attend for your business.
At Xibit Solutions, we specialize in spectacular booth designs, customer displays, installation and dismantling, space-saver booths and other trade show services that are designed to make your show as smooth and streamlined as possible. We have a talented design team with years of experience creating stand-out booth designs that attract visitors and allow your business to shine. Let us worry about the trade show logistics so you can focus on what your business does best. Contact us today for a quote!