Trade shows are a great way to increase exposure for your business and build your professional network. The National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show brings together the most influential industry professionals to trade ideas, explore trends, display new products, and showcase innovative technologies in one place. The NACS Show is the only global platform for professionals in the convenience and fuel retail industry to convene and build a stronger, more connected community.
Learn more about the NACS Show 2023 and find out how it can help you boost your business growth and connect with fellow professionals.
ABOUT NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CONVENIENCE STORES SHOW (NACS) 2023
With more than 153,000 stores nationwide selling fuel, food, and merchandise, the convenience store industry serves over 160 million customers daily representing 10.8% of total U.S. retail and food service sales.
NACS is an organization that advances the role of convenience stores as positive economic, social and philanthropic contributors within their communities. NACS has nearly 4,000 retailer and supplier members from over 50 countries.
NACS acts as the industry’s voice in dealing with the federal government, acting on behalf of owners regarding motor fuel policy, credit card fees, the adoption of best labor and health care practices, tobacco sales, and various other industry issues. NACS also offers products to help retailers grow their businesses, from research and marketing to human resources support.
The NACS Show takes place October 3-6, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NACS SHOW FACTS AND STATISTICS:
- Las Vegas Convention Center
PREPARING TO EXHIBIT AT NACS 2023
Engaging your attendees as much as possible is crucial at a show as big as NACS 2023 in order to achieve maximum ROI. With thousands of exhibitors competing for attention, you’ll need creative marketing campaigns to attract visitors to your booth and connect with your audience. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered.
Pre-show marketing drums up attention and interest in your attendance. This may include email blasts, raffles, social media updates, direct mail, print advertisements, and other forms of promotion.
Here are some other ideas:
- Virtual events: Virtual events not only create interest before the show, but they can also boost your show engagement. You can use virtual conferences, webinars, and live Q&A sessions to showcase your business’s value. You can also offer a free download, such as an e-book or white paper, which will encourage attendees to stop by your booth.
- Interactive content: Interactive content such as online polls and assessments engage your audience and builds anticipation for the show. You could also include a call to action that encourages the audience to schedule a meeting at the show.
- Employee social media engagement: Have your employees post to your business’s social media accounts with behind-the-scenes planning photos or videos, anticipated product launches, and other engaging content to generate enthusiasm for your trade show attendants. This not only humanizes your brand, it creates engagement with your followers and encourages them to visit your booth during the show.
- Check out our comprehensive Trade Show Preparation Guide.
PLANNING ON EXHIBITING AT NACS SHOW 2023
The NACS Show is the only global platform for businesses in the convenience and fuel retail industry, making it a must-attend for your business. With so many exhibitors looking to attract attendees, however, it’s vital to stand out.
Whether you need a spectacular booth design, custom displays, installation and dismantling services, or any other trade show services, Xibit Solutions can help. We have a talented design team with years of experience creating attractive and practical booth designs that generate interest and excitement. With our help, you can focus on your business while we worry about the logistics. Contact us today to learn more about our services and request a quote!