Trade shows are a great way to gain exposure for your business and build your professional network. The National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show brings together the most influential industry professionals to trade ideas, explore trends, display new products and showcase innovative technologies in one place. The NACS Show is the only global platform for professionals in the convenience and fuel retail industry to come together and build a stronger, more connected community.
Learn more about the NACS Show 2022 and find out how it can help you boost your business growth and connect with other professionals.
About National Association of Convenience Stores Show (NACS) 2022
With more than 153,000 stores nationwide selling fuel, food and merchandise, the convenience store industry serves over 160 million customers daily representing 10.8% of total U.S. retail and foodservice sales.
The NACS is an organization that advances the role of convenience stores as positive economic, social and philanthropic contributors to the communities they serve. NACS has nearly 4,000 retailer and supplier members from over 50 countries.
NACS acts as the industry’s voice in dealing with the federal government, acting on behalf of owners regarding motor fuel policy, credit card fees, labor and health care, tobacco sales and other industry issues. NACS also offers products to help retailers grow their businesses, from research and marketing to human resources support.
The NACS Show takes place October 2-4, 2022, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
NACS Show Facts and Statistics:
- Date: October 2-4, 2022
- Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
- City/State: Las Vegas, Nevada
Preparing to Exhibit at NACS 2022
With a show as big as NACS, it’s important to engage your attendees as much as possible to ensure maximum ROI. With thousands of exhibitors competing for the same attention, you’ll need creative marketing campaigns to attract visitors to your booth and connect with your audience.
Pre-show marketing drums up attention and interest in your attendance. This may include email blasts, raffles, social media updates, direct mail, print advertisements and other forms of promotion.
Here are some other ideas:
- Virtual events: Virtual events not only create interest before the show, but they can also boost your show engagement. You can use virtual conferences, webinars and live Q&A sessions to show your business’s value. You can also offer a free download, such as an e-book or white paper, which will encourage attendees to stop by your booth.
- Interactive content: Interactive content such as online polls and assessments engages your audience and builds anticipation for the show. You could also include a call to action that encourages the audience to schedule a meeting at the show.
- Employee social media engagement: Have your employees post to your business’s social media accounts with behind-the-scenes planning photos or videos, anticipated product launches and other engaging content to create enthusiasm for your trade show attendance. This not only humanizes your brand, but it also creates engagement with your followers and encourages them to visit your booth.
- Check out our comprehensive Trade Show Preparation Guide.
Planning on Exhibiting at NACS Show 2022
The NACS Show is the only global platform for businesses in the convenience and fuel retail industry, making it a must-attend for your business. With so many exhibitors looking to attract attendees, however, it’s vital to stand out.
Whether you need a spectacular booth design, custom displays, installation and dismantling services or any other trade show services, Xibit Solutions can help. We have a talented design team with years of experience creating attractive and practical booth designs that generate interest and excitement. With our help, you can focus on your business while we worry about the logistics. Contact us today to learn more about our services and request a quote!