No matter which industry you represent, trade shows are a good way to bring all aspects of the business together under one roof, from distributors and manufacturers, to suppliers and consumers. Exhibiting at a trade show can boost your business’ visibility and marketing, plus offer opportunities to create professional relationships for future operations and success.
JCK will return to the Venetian Resort & Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 27-30, 2021. As the premier destination for expansive collections of jewelry, gems, timepieces, and services, JCK is a can’t miss event in the fine jewelry market.
Learn more about JCK 2021 and how it can help your jewelry business grow to new heights.
About Reed Exhibitions
At the helm of JCK is Reed Exhibitions. Known throughout the industry for their specialist expertise and excellent customer centric experiences across 500 events in 30 countries, Reed Exhibitions pride themselves on growing knowledge and connections through new ideas, possibilities, and opportunities.
JCK is the jewelry industry’s leading annual trade event, bringing together over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals together for an experience full of opportunities for education, networking, and best of all, fun! JCK’s all-encompassing expansive collections of jewelry, gems, timepieces, and services make it a premier destination to discover what’s next in the fine jewelry market.
What To Expect At JCK 2021
As North America’s largest annual trade event, you can expect over 2,300 exhibiting vendors from all around the world from different corners of the industry, including finished jewelry at all price points, timepieces, loose gemstones, equipment, supplies, technology, security, and business solutions.
With over 23,000 individuals and 9,400 retail stores ranging from independents, majors, department stores, boutiques and galleries in attendance. JCK gives you a chance to discover and shape the future of the jewelry industry.
Who Should Attend?
JCK trade show is open only for qualified jewelry industry professionals with pre-approval. Qualified jewelry professionals include:
- Retailers & Wholesalers
- Auction House, Distributor, Industry Professional
- Designer, Diamond Dealer, Gemstone Buyer, Dealer, Equipment Tool Buyer, Pawn Broker
- Manufacturers’ Representative
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer
All attendees that have not been pre-approved are required to provide documentation during the badge registration process to gain admittance. Depending on the prospective attendee, documentation required will vary. Click here to learn what registration qualifications you’ll need for JCK 2021.
Important to note, admission to JCK is not granted to the general public or guests 14 years or under, including infants.
How To Prepare To Exhibit At JCK
If you’re planning to attend JCK, keep in mind some of the most important things you’ll need for a successful show:
- Get the word out — Announce your attendance to both current and potential customers. Word-of-mouth, emails, social media posts, or advertising are simple ways to grow exposure. Remember to include a clear location of your booth and what you’ll be providing, like giveaways.
- Train your team — Everyone working the booth should be informed about what to expect at the show and how to communicate with people visiting the booth. Keep everyone up-to-date on top takeaways or business goals to ensure the show day runs smoothly.
- Make your booth stand out — Appearance makes a difference. A professionally-done booth will leave a positive impression with everyone you come into contact with.
- Follow up after the show — Not following up after a show is a common mistake many people make. It’s important to keep your company and services at the top of attendees’ minds. A friendly follow-up is the best way to do so. If you took emails during the show, best practices include email newsletters to keep potential customers updated far into the future.
You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
Let Xibit Help
With access to over 17,500 buyers and 7,500 storefronts, JCK is a must-attend trade show for your jewelry business. If you’re planning to exhibit at JCK 2021, Xibit Solutions here to help impress your competition and customers. We can help you customize your entire trade-show experience from start to finish to ensure you make the most of the time and investment with our standout booth designs, graphics, and other trade show services. To get started, contact Xibit Solutions to learn about our trade show services and how we can help you succeed.