Trade shows are an excellent way to bring all aspects of the industry together under one roof, from distributors and manufacturers to suppliers and consumers. Exhibiting at a trade show can boost your business’s visibility and marketing, and it offers opportunities to create professional relationships for future operations and success.
JCK will return to the Venetian Resort & Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 2-5, 2023. As the premier destination for expansive collections of jewelry, gems, timepieces, and services, JCK is a can’t-miss event in the fine jewelry market.
Learn more about JCK 2023 and how it can help your jewelry business grow to new heights.
ABOUT REED EXHIBITIONS
At the helm of JCK is Reed Exhibitions. Known throughout the industry for its specialist expertise and excellent customer-centric experiences across 500 events in 30 countries, Reed Exhibitions prides itself on building knowledge and connections through new ideas, strategies, and opportunities.
JCK is the jewelry industry’s leading annual trade event, bringing together over 30,000 of the world’s most influential industry professionals together. This extraordinary convention is chock-full of opportunities for education, networking, and best of all, fun! JCK’s all-encompassing expansive collections of jewelry, gems, timepieces, and services make it the premier destination to discover what’s happening in the fine jewelry industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT JCK 2023
As North America’s largest annual industry trade event, you can expect over 2,300 exhibiting vendors from all around the world and from different corners of the industry, including finished jewelry at all price points, timepieces, loose gemstones, equipment, supplies, technology, security, and business solutions.
With over 23,000 individuals and 9,400 retail stores ranging from independent jewelers, major players, department stores, boutiques and galleries in attendance, JCK gives you the opportunity to discover and shape the future of the jewelry industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
JCK trade show is open only for qualified jewelry industry professionals with pre-approval. Qualified jewelry professionals include:
- Retailers & Wholesalers
- Auction House, Distributor, Industry Professionals
- Designers, Diamond Dealers, Gemstone Buyers, Dealers, Equipment Tool Buyers, Pawnbrokers
- Manufacturers’ Representatives
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers
All attendees who have not been pre-approved are required to provide documentation during the badge registration process to gain entry. Depending on the prospective attendee, the documentation required will vary. Click here to learn what registration qualifications you’ll need for JCK 2023.
Important to note, admission to JCK is not granted to the general public or guests 14 years or under, including infants.
HOW TO PREPARE TO EXHIBIT AT JCK
If you’re planning to attend JCK, keep in mind some of the most important things you’ll need for a successful show:
- Get the word out — Announce your attendance to both current and potential customers. Word-of-mouth, emails, social media posts, or advertising are simple ways to grow exposure. Remember to include a clear location of your booth and what you’ll be providing, like giveaways.
- Train your team — Everyone working the booth should be informed about what to expect at the show and how to communicate with people visiting the booth. Keep everyone up-to-date on top takeaways or business goals to ensure the show day runs smoothly.
- Make your booth stand out — Appearance makes a difference. A professionally-executed booth will leave a positive impression on everyone you come into contact with.
- Follow up after the show — Not following up after a show is a common mistake many people make. It’s important to keep your company and services at the top of attendees’ minds. A friendly follow-up is the best way to do so. If you took emails during the show, best practices include email newsletters to keep potential customers updated.
You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
LET XIBIT HELP
With access to over 17,500 buyers and 7,500 storefronts, JCK is a must-attend trade show for any jewelry business. If you’re planning to exhibit at JCK 2023, Xibit Solutions is here to help impress your competition and customers. We can help you customize your entire trade show experience from start to finish to ensure you make the most of the time and investment with our standout booth designs, graphics, and other trade show services. To get started, contact Xibit Solutions to learn about our trade show services and how we can help you succeed.