If you’re in the cleaning and sanitation industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association trade show is the perfect place to gain exposure for your business, improve your efficiency and learn new skills that could prove invaluable to your business. For one week, the top cleaning industry professionals come together to see all the newest advancements and innovations and share ideas to elevate the industry.
As the leading event for the cleaning and facility solutions industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2019 is committed to bringing industry minds together to find innovative solutions to the biggest challenges in the modern sanitation business and realize greater profits and efficiency for the industry as a whole.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL SANITARY SUPPLY ASSOCIATION
The National Sanitary Supply Association, founded by Alfred Richter in 1923, aims to unite the cleaning industry as a community for the health of the nation. It has grown to a worldwide organization, the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), with offices in the United States, Germany, Australia and China.
Over 94 years, the ISSA has been committed to enriching companies and educating employees through the connections with 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, wholesaler, service contractor, publisher, residential cleaning and associate members all over the world.
ISSA SHOW NORTH AMERICA 2019
If you’re a distributor, manufacturer, facility cleaning professional, building service contractor or residential cleaner, the ISSA Show North America 2019 is the perfect place for you. Over 16,000 cleaning industry leaders from 76 countries attend the event, including presidents, owner/operators, corporate management, senior sales, operations managers, directors and engineers, all to view the latest facility solutions from over 750 exhibitors from 24 countries.
Keynote and spotlight speakers, seminars, workshops and special events are scheduled for every day of the event also, giving you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and find new solutions for your business. The ISSA show moves to a new location every year as well, offering you new opportunities to reach prospective customers and distributors.
The International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2019 runs from Nov. 18 to Nov. 21, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Staying on top of industry trends is an important part of running a business, especially if you’re in the sanitation industry. There are always new developments and innovations to create a cleaner, healthier world, and your business can’t afford to be behind the times. From increasing efficiency to developing specialized skills, there’s always something more you can be doing to improve your business and increase your bottom line.
The ISSA show features over 90 education seminars, certification workshops, hands-on training and networking events that cover everything from streamlining processes to new industry trends. Here are some educational sessions and workshops for 2019:
- CIMS ISSA Certification Expert (I.C.E.) Workshop.
- Ingredient Communications Workshop.
- Welcome to the Green Clean Schools Movement.
- Building a Self-Motivated Workforce for Residential Cleaners.
- Distributor Insight: Marketing in the Digital Age.
- Epidemiology and Environmental Services.
- Floor Care Sustainability & Budgetary Practices.
- Green Cleaning 101: Jump-Start Your School’s Green Cleaning Program.
- Hiring the Productive and Legal Way.
- Managing Four Generations in the Workplace.
- Deming Principles Leadership Clinic.
- Elevated Cleaning Practices: A Cutting-Edge Approach.
The certification workshop packages can be customized to your needs as well, ensuring you can fit all the training you want into your show experience.
SPOTLIGHT AND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Each year, the ISSA Show is committed to bringing industry leaders together to share business insights, highlight industry trends and look to the future of the sanitation industry. There’s no better opportunity for advancement in this competitive industry than at this event.
The first in a long line of special events is the ISSA feature speakers is Marcus Sheridan, a highly sought speaker and the founder and president of The Sales Lion. Sheridan runs one of the most successful digital sales and marketing agencies in the country.
Some other speakers include Marvelless Mark Kamp, Kristen Hadeed, Mark Herbick, Tim Shea, Jon Hill, Phil Duffy and Greg Scott. In separate sessions, these speakers will cover the most pressing issues and advances in the sanitation industry.
In addition, companies that donate to the ISSA Foundation will receive two preferred seats for both events.
ISSA Show is not only about getting your brand out there, but also making valuable connections in the industry. There are numerous networking events to attend, such as:
- ISSA Welcome Reception: a friendly mixer with complimentary snacks and beverages to let you converse with colleagues.
- ISSA New Attendee Orientation and ISSA Trade Show Floor Guided Tours: a first-time attendee event that helps to navigate the trade show floor and make the most of the networking opportunities, educational sessions and other events throughout the week. There’s also a question and answer portion with ISSA staff members.
- Evening Roundtable Discussions: These sessions bring cleaning professionals together to address questions and challenges in the industry.
- ISSA Innovation Award Program Ceremony: The ceremony is the culmination of the 2019 ISSA Innovation Award Program, which allows professionals to vote on the most innovative products, equipment and solutions presented by competitors.
The trade show floor has three different theater areas to help you delve into topics that are most relevant to your business.
- Solve for X, Booth 2601: This learning experience focuses on solving the challenges in the workplace and industry with sessions between the speaker and the audience.
- ISSA Innovation Showcase and Innovation Center, Booth 401: Browse industry innovations from new and established manufacturers, complete with live demonstrations, at the nearby ISSA Innovation Center.
- Specialty Cleaning Area and Theater, Booth 3300: This the central location for specialty cleaning, such as health care and hospitality and residential cleaning, with discussions and demonstrations.
PREPARE FOR THE SHOW
Planning for a successful outing at the trade show requires excellent organization and the ability to get a little creative. Trade shows are a big investment, so it’s important to put in your maximum effort.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the event:
Plan ahead: Get all your travel dates, flights and accommodations in order. Organize any new product launches or press releases and inform your customers of your attendance.
Prepare your sales and marketing teams: Get everyone on the same page ahead of the event, and let them know your expectations heading into the event. Consider having a prep meeting to discuss your plans and give the team any necessary documents and itinerary.
Get active on social media: Keep your existing and prospective customers in the loop by advertising the event, posting pictures before, during and after, and inviting them to visit your booth and get involved with one of your booth promotions.
ATTRACT ATTENDEES TO YOUR BOOTH
The days of cheesy logo pens and beer koozies are over, with prospective customers expecting more thoughtful, higher-quality gifts and giveaways. Cost-effective promotions are necessary to maximize your investment and brand exposure at a trade show, so giving the customers what they want requires a little creativity.
If you’re going to offer promotional logo products, make them interesting. Come up with an edgy or fun design that people will want to wear.
Hold a raffle for a desirable prize that people will want to win. This small investment will be worth the leads it generates.
Provide incentives for people who will post about your booth on social media. You could even hold a contest for the most likes, best photo, etc.
Create a wheel-spin game and make it an exciting game-show experience with a variety of prizes on the offer.
Set up a wireless charging station with games to give you an opportunity to network while phones are charging up.
CLEAN UP AT THE TRADE SHOW WITH THE HELP OF XIBIT SOLUTIONS
There’s a lot of activity and competition at a trade show, and if you want to make the most of the exposure and generate leads for your business, Xibit Solutions can help. Our talented team is ready to customize your entire trade-show experience, from creating space-saving booths that put the products in the forefront to beautiful booth designs that keep your customers flocking to you. We’ve designed booths for professionals in a variety of industries, so we’re sure we can give you an option that helps you stand out above the rest. There’s so much to do at ISSA Show North America 2019, so let us handle the booth planning and leave you to enjoy all the education and networking it has to offer.
Contact Xibit Solutions today to learn more about our customized trade booth designs and see how we can make your trade show a success!