If you’re in the cleaning and sanitation industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association trade show is the perfect place to gain exposure for your business, improve your efficiency and learn new skills that could prove invaluable to your business. For one week, the top cleaning industry professionals come together to see all the newest advancements and innovations and share ideas to elevate the industry.
As the leading event for the cleaning and facility solutions industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2021 is committed to bringing industry minds together to find innovative solutions to the biggest challenges in the modern sanitation business and realize greater profits and efficiency for the industry as a whole.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL SANITARY SUPPLY ASSOCIATION
The National Sanitary Supply Association, founded by Alfred Richter in 1923, aims to unite the cleaning industry as a community for the health of the nation. It has grown to a worldwide organization, the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), with offices in the United States, Germany, Australia and China.
Over 94 years, the ISSA has been committed to enriching companies and educating employees through the connections with 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, wholesaler, service contractor, publisher, residential cleaning and associate members all over the world.
ISSA SHOW NORTH AMERICA 2021
If you’re a distributor, manufacturer, facility cleaning professional, building service contractor or residential cleaner, the ISSA Show North America 2021 is the perfect place for you. Over 16,000 cleaning industry leaders from 76 countries attend the event, including presidents, owner/operators, corporate management, senior sales, operations managers, directors and engineers, all to view the latest facility solutions from over 750 exhibitors from 24 countries.
Keynote and spotlight speakers, seminars, workshops and special events are scheduled for every day of the event also, giving you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and find new solutions for your business. The ISSA show moves to a new location every year as well, offering you new opportunities to reach prospective customers and distributors.
The International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2021 runs from November 15-18, 2021 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Staying on top of industry trends is an important part of running a business, especially if you’re in the sanitation industry. There are always new developments and innovations to create a cleaner, healthier world, and your business can’t afford to be behind the times. There’s always something more you can be doing to improve your business and increase your bottom line. Your business is your baby and improving it every step of the way can help immensely with growth inside and outside of the company.
The ISSA show features over 90 education seminars, certification workshops, hands-on training and networking events that cover everything from streamlining processes to new industry trends. Here are some educational sessions and workshops for 2021:
- ARCSI House Cleaning Technician (HCT) Training
- CMI Train the Trainer- Hone Your Training Skills and Empower Your Team
- Master Environmental Services Executive- Certification Course
- Certified Workloading Specialist
- Audits and Inspections
- Certified Laundry/ Linen Professional (CLLP) Certification Course
- Certified Environmental Services Executive Boot Camp
- Certifed Environmental Services Specialists (Train the Trainer)
The certification workshop packages can be customized to your needs as well, ensuring you can fit all the training you want into your show experience. Making sure you cover every area of your desired topic will be particularly important to the outcome of your session. Not only that, but knowing how to lead an interactive and engaging session is just as essential. So much so, that many training leaders enlist the help of something like this Online Training for trainers workshop to learn everything they need to know about what it takes to host a training session that can inspire and give knowledge to hundreds of other people. Taking the time to create and customize your package will only work wonders for your success going forward.
Each year, the ISSA Show is committed to bringing industry leaders together to share business insights, highlight industry trends and look to the future of the sanitation industry. There’s no better opportunity for advancement in this competitive industry than at this event.
Spotlight Sessions take place over the course of the event, featuring educational events that bring all ISSA Show attendees together in a place for networking, knowledge, and more.
Spotlight Sessions include:
- Lunch and Learn: ISSA Show attendees enjoy a lunch with their peers and guest speakers for an afternoon of knowledge, networking, and fun. Further details to be announced.
- Spotlight Speaker: The opening Spotlight Session includes a featured speaker to deliver a program to inspire and motivate all ISSA Show attendees. Further details to be announced.
- Industry Power Panel: For the first time, ISSA Show is bringing together a Power Panel of big name C-Suite Executives for a can’t miss intimate discussion on the industry and its future.
ISSA Show is not only about getting your brand out there, but also making valuable connections in the industry. There are numerous networking events to attend, such as:
- ISSA Welcome Reception: A friendly mixer with complimentary snacks and beverages to let you converse with colleagues.
- Happy Hour: Vegas with a View: Join yout peers for drinks and networking at the brand-new terrance of the Las Vegas Convention Center or a view of a lifetime.
- Evening Roundtable Discussions: These sessions bring cleaning professionals together to address questions and challenges in the industry.
- ISSA Innovation Award Program Ceremony: The ceremony is the culmination of the 2021 ISSA Innovation Award Program, which allows professionals to vote on the most innovative products, equipment and solutions presented by competitors.
The trade show floor has three different theater areas to help you delve into topics that are most relevant to your business.
- Solve for X, Booth W7635: This learning experience focuses on solving the challenges in the workplace and industry with sessions between the speaker and the audience.
- ISSA Innovation Showcase and Innovation Center, Booth W266: Browse industry innovations from new and established manufacturers, complete with live demonstrations, at the nearby ISSA Innovation Center.
- Specialty Cleaning Area and Theater, Booth W6729: This the central location for specialty cleaning, such as health care and hospitality and residential cleaning, with discussions and demonstrations.
PREPARE FOR THE SHOW
Planning for a successful outing at the trade show requires excellent organization and the ability to get a little creative. Trade shows are a big investment, so it’s important to put in your maximum effort.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the event:
Plan ahead: Get all your travel dates, flights and accommodations in order. Organize any new product launches or press releases and inform your customers of your attendance.
Prepare your sales and marketing teams: Get everyone on the same page ahead of the event, and let them know your expectations heading into the event. Consider having a prep meeting to discuss your plans and give the team any necessary documents and itinerary.
Get active on social media: Keep your existing and prospective customers in the loop by advertising the event, posting pictures before, during and after, and inviting them to visit your booth and get involved with one of your booth promotions.
ATTRACT ATTENDEES TO YOUR BOOTH
The days of cheesy logo pens and beer koozies are over, with prospective customers expecting more thoughtful, higher-quality gifts and giveaways. Cost-effective promotions are necessary to maximize your investment and brand exposure at a trade show, so giving the customers what they want requires a little creativity.
If you’re going to offer promotional logo products, make them interesting. Come up with an edgy or fun design that people will want to wear.
Hold a raffle for a desirable prize that people will want to win. This small investment will be worth the leads it generates.
Provide incentives for people who will post about your booth on social media. You could even hold a contest for the most likes, best photo, etc.
Create a wheel-spin game and make it an exciting game-show experience with a variety of prizes on the offer.
Set up a wireless charging station with games to give you an opportunity to network while phones are charging up.
CLEAN UP AT THE TRADE SHOW WITH THE HELP OF XIBIT SOLUTIONS
There’s a lot of activity and competition at a trade show, and if you want to make the most of the exposure and generate leads for your business, Xibit Solutions can help. Our talented team is ready to customize your entire trade-show experience, from creating space-saving booths that put the products in the forefront to beautiful booth designs that keep your customers flocking to you. We’ve designed booths for professionals in a variety of industries, so we’re sure we can give you an option that helps you stand out above the rest. There’s so much to do at ISSA Show North America 2021, so let us handle the booth planning and leave you to enjoy all the education and networking it has to offer.
Contact Xibit Solutions today to learn more about our customized trade booth designs and see how we can make your trade show a success!