If you’re in the produce and floral industry, there’s no better place for you than PMA Fresh Summit 2022. With over 22,000 professionals from over 60 countries, the PMA Fresh Summit Convention and Expo offers global connections, consumer insights and innovative business solutions to fuel the future of the industry.
Learn more about PMA Fresh Summit Convention and Expo and find out how your attendance can gain exposure for your business.
About the PMA Fresh Summit Expo 2022
The Fresh Summit Expo is the premier event for those in the produce and floral industry. Everyone from seed companies and growers, exporters and importers, wholesalers and retailers and the packing, transporting and technology companies in the industry are in attendance, creating unrivaled opportunities for networking.
This diverse marketplace boasts over 1,200 exhibitors, 3,200 buyers and 22,000 attendees from over 60 countries for opportunities for collaboration, connections and communication.
Here are some metrics on past show exhibitors:
- 71% of exhibitors agreed that the quality of leads increased or remained steady.
- 65% of exhibitors agreed that the quantity of leads increased or remained steady.
- 78% of attendees directly influence the purchasing process.
- 57% of retailers plan to buy product or services they saw at the show.
- 39% of attendees were top management personnel.
- 40% of attendees were final purchase decision-makers.
Attendees come to meet and connect with:
- Grower-shippers and processors of fresh floral and produce.
- Suppliers of flowers and plants.
- Sellers of value-added commodities, natural foods and organics.
- Solution providers for packaging, traceability, labeling, food safety and more.
- Associations, government agencies and universities.
The PMA Fresh Summit Expo takes place from Oct. 27-29, 2022, in Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
About the Produce Marketing Association
The Produce Marketing Association (PMA) is a trade organization that represents companies from every segment of the global fresh produce and floral supply chain. The goal of PMA is to help members grow and establish connections that expand business opportunities and grow a healthier world.
PMA offers industry solutions to enhance members’ profitability, including valuable business connections and educational opportunities. It also serves as a growing talent center, providing industry-specific solutions to attract, develop and retain talent within the industry.
Preparing to Exhibit at PMA Fresh Summit Expo 2022
With so much potential at Fresh Summit, it’s important to stand out. Here are some tips from the past show’s judges on what critical elements push winners across the finish line and boost exposure for exhibitor booths:
- Incorporate products as much as possible: Interactive booths attract more attention, so allow attendees to see, touch, smell and taste your products. If possible, have a company representative near the hired staff to engage with visitors.
- Readable copy: Benefit statements in your marketing materials will make attendees want to stop and chat with you. Easy-to-read copy that shows your potential customers how you can fix a problem or save them money makes it more likely that they’ll take the time to talk to you.
- Communicate your brand: Even if you already have an established brand identity, a trade show is a great opportunity to remind current and potential customers why you’re the best at what you do and show them what makes you different.
- Make sure your staff is identifiable: Company name tags, matching attire and logo clothing make your booth staff more approachable and provide a polished look to the exhibit. It also helps your staff stand out, especially if your booth is in a crowded area.
- Actively engage visitors: Encourage your staff to approach visitors and convey an open, inviting stance. It’s also a good idea to avoid too much conversation between employees or too much time on a cell phone.
- Get creative with the booth display: Your booth display not only impacts your traffic at the show, but it also helps you win the contest in your respective category. Standout booth designs have a creative twist, such as a theme that fits the product, or creative layouts that put the products in the forefront.
- Lighting: Lighting helps your booth stand out from across the room and can be used to highlight important messages, products or activities that are taking place.
These simple tips are easy to incorporate into your planning and help you make the most of your trade show experience.
For more help, download our free Trade Show Preparation Guide!
Make the Most of Your Experience With Xibit Solutions
If you’re in the produce or floral industry, the PMA Fresh Summit 2022 is a must-attend event for your business. With 20,000 attendees and top decision-makers on the expo floor and contests offering exposure and growth, it’s vital to craft a booth experience that attracts as many visitors as possible to your booth.
At Xibit Solutions, we have a top-notch team with years of experience helping business owners create a show-stopping booth experience at trade shows. From planning out a memorable booth with space-saving options to designing custom graphics to showcase products, Xibit Solutions offers a range of options for your trade show appearance. Let us handle the logistics and take the stress out of the experience so that you can focus on preparing your products and staff to shine. Contact us to learn more about our trade show services!