The 2023 National Hardware Show is back for a fully re-imagined 77th live edition of this popular trade show that unites independent and online retailers, wholesalers, distributors, home centers, and more in the home improvement and DIY industry all under one roof.
Join in on all things hardware and building at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 31 – February 2, 2023. Registration is now open!
About National Hardware Show 2023
- Date: January 31 – February 2, 2023
- Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
- City/State: Las Vegas, Nevada
This show is powered by RX, one of the world’s leading event organizers of B2B and B2C events. Attendees can expect to connect with other consumers and communities worldwide through in-person and virtual events.
RX is part of RELX, a global provider for information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
Who Attends and Exhibits at NHS
The National Hardware Show has worked for decades to deliver the best in industry innovation, products, services and education for all those attending. This includes providing a show floor for over 25,000 industry professionals, spanning over 16 product categories.
For buyers, industry professionals, and media outlets, NHS gives the opportunity to see first-hand the latest and greatest products and trends in the business. This allows businesses to get their products in front of the audiences they most desire, including retailers, distributors, wholesalers and more.
Along with a large show floor, events throughout the show dates will draw in like-minded attendees for networking and learning.
Here is a list of some of the other companies in the home improvement and DIY industry you’ll see exhibiting at the National Hardware Show 2023:
- 1791 Outdoor Lifestyle Group
- Azac Group
- Beacon Power Inc (NSL Group)
- California Air Tools
- Danese SRL
- E-Z Weld Group
- Flame King
- GCI Outdoor/ORCA Coolers
Browse the full list of 2023 National Hardware Show exhibitors here.
MAKING THE MOST OF NHS 2023
If you’re planning to attend the National Hardware Show 2022, you’ll have a great chance to generate leads and gain exposure for your business. In two days at a trade show, you can achieve the sales and lead generation of several months’ worth of work, provided you play your cards right.
When it comes to trade shows, preparation is everything. Here are some tips to get the most out of your experience:
- Plan in advance: It always pays to make a plan for the convention you’re attending, including all the events and networking experiences you want to have. Be sure to plan your itinerary strategically so you can fit it all in. See our comprehensive planning guide to get started.
- Do your research: Pay attention to the sponsors, speakers and exhibitors at the conference and evaluate your competitors to be sure it’s worth your investment to attend.
- Be frugal: Conventions and trade shows can be a significant investment, but you can maximize your budget by saving on some aspects. For example, choose cheaper lodging and ask for first-attendee discounts from the show coordinator.
- Schedule meetings: If you want to network, reach out in advance to the vendors and industry experts you may want to meet. They’ll likely be just as busy as you, so scheduling meetings with them will ensure that you get the time you need.
- Organize: You’ll be emailing a lot of employees, vendors and coordinators leading up to your show appearance, so develop a system to organize all those contacts and be sure you don’t miss anyone.
- Set goals: Before you go to the conference, set your goals and expectations for what you’re hoping to achieve. It can be easy to become overwhelmed with all that’s available at the event, so having a clear set of goals will help you stay on track.
- Be social: Socializing matters before, during and after the event. Promote your attendance on your social media accounts to let your customers know you’re attending, share photos or snippets from the event and follow up with leads on social media after the event is over.
You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
Armed with these tips, you’ll be ready to make NHS 2022 a success.
SET YOURSELF APART WITH XIBIT SOLUTIONS
With all there is planned at the National Hardware Show, it’s important to make your booth stand out and be remembered. Initial announcements are important to let people know you’ll be there, where they can find you, and what will make it worth their while to stop by. While the show is going, you’ll also need things to stop people casually strolling, and to keep their attention during and after the show is done.
For help creating a show-stopping booth, contact Xibit Solutions. Their years of trade show experience can help you produce a show-stopping booth that fits your every need. Work with Xibit Solution for support from initial strategy to finished booth. Find ideas to fit your budget, to best display your products, and to engage with industry leaders for a memorable weekend. Contact Xibit Solutions today to see how we can help you succeed at the 2022 National Hardware Show.