National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show 2023 : What to Expect for Exhibitors
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show is the premier event for media, technology and entertainment. This show includes over 540 companies, representing over 31 nations. The NAB Show returns to the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada this April 15-19, 2023.
If you want exclusive access to all the latest tools, tech, and never-before-seen products, the NAB Show is the place to be.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BROADCASTERS
The National Association of Broadcasters is the voice for America’s radio and television broadcasters. As the premier trade association for media professionals, NAB works to advance the interest of members in federal government, industry and public affairs to improve the quality and profitability of broadcasting.
The NAB is committed to excellence in:
- Advocacy: NAB is the chief advocate of broadcasters, ensuring policymakers are informed on issues that impact the industry. The association relies on the strength of its television and radio members to educate Congress and the Federal Communications Commission on how regulations affect these businesses and the listening public.
- Innovation: Through new possibilities in mobile digital television and mobile devices, the NAB helps broadcasters earn opportunities in the digital age. Advances in technology offer innovative ways to deliver high-quality content to local communities.
- Education: From funding free public materials to implementing locally focused community service, the NAB Education Foundation supports diversity, leadership and professional development among media professionals.
ABOUT NAB SHOW 2023
With over 100,000 attendees and 1,700 exhibitors hailing from over 160 countries and holding a collective $20.5 billion in purchasing power, the NAB show attracts professionals from many industry sectors, including:
- Artificial intelligence.
- Augmented reality.
- Houses of worship.
- Internet of things.
- Information technology.
- Mixed reality.
- Online video.
- Social media.
- Virtual reality.
This event is where groundbreaking technology is revealed and innovative solutions are displayed, advancing the industry. Whether your focus is the artistic, scientific, or business scope of content creation and consumption, this is where you go to make powerful connections that can grow your business.
The education program at NAB offers exclusive access to the industry’s biggest thought leaders as they offer guidance, advice and techniques.
Some of the featured education sessions include:
- Broadcast engineering and information technology.
- Advanced advertising.
- The future of delivery.
- Business of media.
- Content strategy.
- Creative series.
- Influencer series.
WHY EXHIBIT AT NAB SHOW 2023?
NAB not only offers unparalleled opportunities for networking and growth in the media industry, it also provides exhibitors with all the resources necessary to succeed.
Exhibitors to NAB are offered the NAB Show Cares Exhibitor Programs, which include materials for promoting products and generating leads. These programs include:
- Unlimited Material Handling to reduce fees for moving freight from the dock to the booth, regardless of quantity, weight or volume.
- Show and Sell, which allows exhibitors to sell their products directly from the show floor.
- No Surprise Electrical Outlet Pricing, which includes the price of materials and floor work labor in the price of the outlet.
- Inclusive Rigging Pricing, which includes the rigging crew rate in the rigging supply costs.
- Cloud Services, which provides access to information directly from the cloud.
In addition, NAB offers special opportunities for startups with the StartUp Loft, a special attraction designed to give new businesses a one-time opportunity to showcase products to the NAB audience. This is also located in the Innovation Pipeline, setting apart your new business in an area spotlighting future-focused technologies.
The Connect Media/IP Pavilion is also provided, which is a solutions destination for a multiscreen viewing experience. Participating exhibitors are given a chance to demonstrate IP-focused technologies, such as OTT, IPTV, mobile, cloud and social.
STANDING OUT AT A TRADE SHOW
With so many educational sessions, events, workshops and networking opportunities, it can be difficult to stand out in the crowd. Exhibits tend to blend together at such a huge event, so you need to make sure that you have a booth that attracts attention to grow your business.
Here are some tips:
- Work with a professional trade show company to get a creative booth design that represents your brand and ensures you attract attention while also maximizing your budget to increase your trade show ROI.
- Offer an experiential event at your booth. Attendees are more likely to cross a trade show floor and find their way to your booth to see what the fuss is about, and it has the added benefit of immersing them in your brand. This can be achieved through VR or AR, which are fitting at an event like NAB.
- Use video to capture the attention of attendees passing by. Keep these videos short but information-packed. You may want to consider investing in a professional video company to ensure that your videos are well-done and attractive.
You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
HAVE AN AMAZING SHOW
While there is much to see and do at an event as large as the National Association of Broadcasters Show, there is also much to plan for to make the event successful. If you plan to do a booth at the show, you’ll need to stand out among the large crowd to get the attention you deserve from the attendees you are looking to connect with.
Planning ahead for a successful booth should start months in advance. This includes plans for announcing your attendance, where your booth will be, and what attendees will be able to see when they visit you.
And just what will the attendees see? To really be memorable at an event like NAB, it’s important to think about what will stand out to the people that attend. Think of booth ideas along the lines of technology, a booth strategy that will best highlight what you offer, and giveaways that attendees will actually want to keep.
Partnering with a professional service like Xibit Solutions can give you that leg up on the competition you’re looking for. Find out about our customized booth designs and professional event services that fit your company’s needs. Contact us to hear more about how we can get you the NAB attention you deserve.