Whether you’re a longtime veteran or just starting out in the retail real estate industry, ICSC 2023 event is a must-attend affair for your business. Hosted by the International Council of Shopping Centers, ICSC attracts the biggest names in retail real estate to share ideas and innovations for the future of the industry.
Learn more about ICSC 2023 Las Vegas, and find out why your business needs to be there.
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL OF SHOPPING CENTERS
Founded in 1957, the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is an organization that ensures the retail real estate industry is recognized for the integral role it plays in the social, civic and economic vibrancy of communities all over the world.
With over 700,000 members, the ICSC focuses on:
- Building communities: Retail real estate properties are not only about financial profits but also building a community for friends and families to experience life together.
- Fueling economies: Retail real estate properties are vital to economic development and create jobs, stabilize GDP and drive the economy forward.
- Inspiring innovation: Retail real estate shapes social practices, business policies and technologies of the future.
The ICSC is always aware of industry trends and provides service to members with events, professional development courses and by starting the dialogue with decision-makers to drive global public policy.
ICSC 2023 LAS VEGAS
ICSC 2023 Las Vegas is the one-stop for education, networking and deal-making. This three-day event offers opportunities to learn about industry trends, network with other industry professionals and make deals with colleagues in the same region.
The ICSC conference is scheduled to take place May 21-23, 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The ICSC conference offers a range of unique networking and educational opportunities for exhibitors. Attending this event gives you a chance to meet some of the biggest names in the industry and spark new business deals.
- Connecting with top-tier, iconic brands
- Gaining thought leadership and perspectives from industry-leading experts
- Opportunities for networking and deal-making on the largest industry show floor
- Career-building and professional development opportunities
- Programming focused on innovations across retail real estate
In addition to networking and marketing, exhibitors at ICSC have access to remarkable educational opportunities and professional development workshops designed to encourage progress for both individual businesses and the industry as a whole.
There’s also a speed networking event for students and emerging professionals in the industry. This gives you a chance to meet with ICSC Ambassadors, a distinguished group of industry leaders, to discuss career development opportunities.
MAKING THE MOST OF THE EXPERIENCE
Trade shows are a great way to get your business and product out into the market and connect with other industry professionals. In just a few days of exhibiting at a conference, you can maximize your returns and move closer to your goals than you would with cold calls, emails and banner ads.
Conferences and trade shows have a lot of activity and plenty of events, however, which can make it more difficult to ensure you get the most from your investment.
Here are some tips for maximizing your trade show experience:
- Plan ahead: Though conferences can be fun and beneficial, they’re a significant financial and time investment. Because of this, it’s important to choose the conferences that work the best for your business and give you the most opportunity to interact with industry leaders and influencers, such as Western Division.
- Create an itinerary: Before you plan your exhibit, research the event and learn more about the sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, attendees and any other details you can find out. Once you know what to expect, you can plan out your itinerary of networking events, educational sessions, keynotes, and social events. Also, consider planning time to spend at your booth, discussing your business with attendees or other exhibitors.
- Schedule meetings: Before the event, reach out to industry experts, vendors and conference organizers to set up meetings. If you approach other attendees in advance, they’re more likely to set aside time to speak with you during the busy event.
- Get social: Social media is a powerful tool to drum up interest and enthusiasm about your trade show attendance. Be sure to post updates to your social media accounts and keep your network aware of updates to your business during the event.
- Follow up: If you plan properly, you’ll meet a lot of new contacts during the trade show and collect dozens of business cards. In most cases, so will all the people you’ve met, so it’s a good idea to connect with them as soon as possible to keep the memory fresh and let them know you’re serious. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails that briefly discuss your company and why you may be beneficial, as well as to thank them for their time.
GET READY FOR ICSC 2023 LAS VEGAS WITH XIBIT
ICSC 2023 Las Vegas is the premier event for industry professionals in retail real estate. You’ll not only meet some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, but you’ll also gain exposure for your business and connections that drive your business forward.
If you want to make a great impression at ICSC 2023 Las Vegas, Xibit can help! We offer a range of trade show services to ensure you have what you need to stand out, from custom graphics and space-saving booths to unique layouts and installation services. Contact us today to learn more about our trade show services and plan your next event!