How to Prepare to Exhibit at International Builders’ (IBS) Show 2023
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) is officially taking their International Builders’ Show (IBS) to Las Vegas, Nevada January 31 – February 2, 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
IBS is the premier event for home builders, remodelers, architects, interior designers, real estate agents, mortgage bankers, lenders, building material distributors, and many others who work closely with them. The show provides a unique opportunity to network with colleagues and learn about the latest products and services offered by leading companies in the industry.
About the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) manages and organizes the International Builder’s Show (IBS). NAHB represents over 140,000 members, becoming the voice for housing policies to make housing a priority.
Additionally, IBS attendance helps NAHB support and shape the housing agenda and enrich communities across the United States.
Education Sessions and Workshops
IBS has a successful show history spanning over seven decades, and this year’s show will be just as amazing as in the past. It is the largest annual residential housing construction trade event, open to professional tradespeople in homebuilding, remodeling, architecture and building material distribution.
This year’s International Builders’ Show will be a place to show off new product launches, share industry knowledge from top experts, and connect with customers needing your services.
Attendees can also take part of education sessions, workshops, and demos from industry experts. Learn the latest home builder trends and tackle your niche-specific challenges while connecting with your peers who are as passionate about the industry as you are.
Here are some exhibitors you can expect at IBS 2023:
- The 141 Project
- 3 Euro Windows Ltd
- 3A Composites USA
- Aareas Interactive Inc.
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.
- Empire Comfort Systems
- Environment One Corporation
- Osborne Wood Products Inc
- Plungie USA
View the current full list here.
Preparing to Exhibit at IBS 2023
The virtual format of the 2023 International Builders’ Show leaves a great opportunity to connect with your current audience and find future customers that may have otherwise not attended. Although you won’t have an in-person booth to show off your business, here are some tips to making this show a virtual success.
- Before the show: Use social platforms and email to give your customers frequent updates and build excitement for a show everyone can attend in the comfort of their home. It’s never too early to start advertising to reach a new audience as well. Boosting your social posts or creating digital ads can be just the ticket to find that virtual audience ready to connect.
- Through the show: Don’t stop giving updates when the show starts! For anyone not in attendance it can provide a peek into what’s going on, plus it’s one of the easiest ways to show off any new products or offerings.
- Partnerships & networking: Connect with other businesses to form cross promotions and shared info both your customers would be excited to learn about. This can be a great way to network with other companies and attendees you might otherwise not meet. And for new customers, remember to give them something to follow up about, like future virtual meetings or useful information you can share.
- Don’t forget the extras: Most trade shows come with free swag and giveaways, and a virtual event can still have these extras. On top of show giveaways, take advantage of the digital platforms to include things like Facebook Live events or virtual seminars that can show off your industry experience.
- Post show marketing: Keep your show presence going strong by sharing event highlights afterwards. These added connections with you audience can be another way to upsell offerings, or get them excited to attend your next show–in person or virtual.
- Plan ahead: download our Trade Show Preparation PDF for planning help every step of the way.
Your booth says a lot about your company, and displaying and organizing efficiently can go a long way. Get help designing an amazing booth with Xibit Solutions. Our professional team has been helping exhibitors with every aspect of trade-show planning. Whether you need layout design, eye-catching details or help with space efficiency, we’ve got you covered. Contact us now to learn more about what we can do.