If you’re in the health information and technology industry, HIMSS21 Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the place to be. Not only is it a great place to connect with industry leaders and professionals, next year they’ve confirmed an in-person event. Join HIMSS in Las Vegas from August 9-13th, 2021, registration opens in January. This can’t miss conference will have events held across multiple locations: the Venetian-Sands Expo Center, Caesars Forum Conference Center and Wynn Las Vegas.
HIMSS is a non-profit company that is known globally for their thought-leadership and support of innovation and information in the healthcare industy. This conference includes information, technology updates, collaborative events and more to help fuel the future of the industry.
This health information and technology conference brings nearly 45,000 professionals from over 90 countries together, including senior executives, providers, payers, IT consultants, entrepreneurs and more.
New COVID Protocols
As with all events during this time, HIMSS is closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. At a minimum we will be following all CDC and WHO guidelines, including local and state guidelines that are in place as the time of the conference.
In addition, each location of the conference will have a comprehensive on-site preparedness plan to address the safety of everyone attending and working at the conference. This information will be supplied in detail within the coming months.
HIMSS presents hundreds of education sessions, keynote speakers and other events in numerous industry categories. In addition to the educational sessions, senior executives, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, health information managers, information security professionals and project managers can earn CE credits and take renewal examinations. Specialty exhibit areas in 2021 also include:
- Consumerism/Patient Engagement Pavilion
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Debut Square
- Federal Health Pavilion
- Global Pavilion
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™
- Healthcare of the Future
- Innovation Live
- Lightning Sessions
- Startup Park at Innovation Live
- University Row
- Value of Healthcare
HIMSS has numerous networking events that bring together the best minds in the industry. While events may be slightly different than in the past due to safety regulations, there will still be plenty of opportunities to relax and make connections in an enjoyable setting beyond the daily booths and education sessions.
For those new to the industry, there are also opportunities to connect with recruiters, job seekers and consultants. Meet with hiring companies, participate in education sessions and improve your resume.
If you’re in the health and information technology field, HIMSS21 is the premier event to connect with colleagues and learn about the emerging trends and challenges in the industry. With thousands attending, you can put your business in front of the right audience to gain new leads and skyrocket your exposure to the right people.
If you’re planning to attend, the conference provides an array of Global Health Conference Marketing Toolkits with helpful resources to ensure you make the most of your experience.
Make the Most of HIMSS21
Exhibiting at a trade show is a considerable investment of time, resources and money in hopes of gaining new business opportunities and connections. Many exhibitors fall short in maximizing their trade show experience and miss out on the best opportunities.
If you’re planning to attend HIMSS21, consider these tips to make the most of the trip:
- Choose a strategic booth location: Your trade show booth is all about location. Find a highly visible area with a lot of attendee traffic, but also one that will cross paths with the industry leaders you’re wanting to connect with most.
- Make your booth stand out: If you’re exhibiting in a small booth, it’s vital to choose bright and eye-catching designs that will draw visitors to your booth. Consider your budget and spend wisely to make your booth on brand, unique and attention-worthy.
- Promote your presence: Long before the event, start promoting your attendance to drum up interest and anticipation about the show. This can be on your own social and digital channels to your current audience, or to upcoming attendees you otherwise haven’t had contact with.
- Have a giveaway: Giveaways can draw a lot of people to your booth, especially if you have impressive prizes. Send info of your giveaways ahead of time in your promotions to make sure people stop by. Whether a big giveaway to one person, or takeaways for everyone, be sure to choose high-quality items that are relevant to your industry and audience.
- Offer refreshments: With a trade show this large, visitors may work up an appetite walking around. Offering snacks or drinks (keeping in mind current food safety and restrictions) can be another way to draw people to your booth, and keep them there while you deliver your pitch.
You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
Get Ready with Xibit Solutions
HIMSS21 Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the must-attend event for health and information technology professionals. If you’re in the industry, there’s no better way to maximize your exposure and stay ahead of the trends than exhibiting at this high-profile event.
If you’re planning your trade show exhibit, Xibit Solutions can help. Our award-winning trade show design team has been helping businesses succeed at conferences, expos and industry shows for over 20 years through innovative booth design, custom graphics and more. Whether you need a space-saving booth design, graphic design, installation and dismantling or other trade show services, contact Xibit Solutions to request a quote and see how we can help you succeed at HIMSS21.