How to Prepare to Exhibit at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: Tips for Exhibitors
Trade shows offer a lot of benefits for a business owner. In addition to educational seminars, networking events and valuable speeches from industry thought leaders, they also give you a chance to put your products and services in front of the perfect audience.
If you’re in the construction business, there’s no better place for you than CONEXPO-CON/AGG, North America’s largest construction trade show for asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, utilities, lifting, mining and more. Learn more about CONEXPO-CON/AGG, and find out how it can help your business.
About CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023
The CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show is the perfect meeting place for professionals in the construction industry. The event brings together 2,800 exhibitors from every major construction sector, including contractors, producers, dealers, government, mining, services and manufacturing.
With over 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space, you can see high-profile companies representing categories like:
- Aggregates processing
- Business solutions
- Asphalt and paving
- Concrete, construction and manufacturing
- Earthmoving equipment and material handling
- Engines, components and electronics
- Hauling equipment
- Infrastructure support
- Land clearing
- Rail equipment
- Safety and traffic
- Underground construction
CONEXPO-CON/AGG takes place March 14-18, 2023, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here is a list of other companies in the construction industry who see the value in exhibiting at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023:
- Astec Industries Inc
- CASE Construction Equipment
- Caterpillar Inc
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Americas Inc
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas
- John Deere Construction & Forestry
- K-Tec / Ashland
- KOBELCO Construction Machinery USA
- McCloskey International Ltd
- Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
- Superior Industries
- Terex Corporation
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Wirtgen Group
View the full exhibitors list here.
How to Maximize Your CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 Experience
If you’re planning to attend CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023, you have an opportunity to market your brand, showcase products, network with industry leaders, interact with prospective customers and attend valuable educational sessions.
However, attending such a large show with so many events and sessions requires careful planning to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Here are some do’s and don’ts for planning your trade show outing:
- Secure a convenient location. Location is everything at a trade show, especially for something as large as CONEXPO-CON/AGG. The event is expected to have a large number of exhibitors and attendees, so it’s important to register early and try to secure a high-traffic location for your booth. Early registration also gives you time to promote your attendance, arrange travel for trade show staff and gather your promotional materials for a great first impression.
- Provide food, beverages and entertainment. Refreshments are a highly desirable promotion at any event, especially after visitors to your booth have been walking and talking all day. Offering refreshments attracts people to your booth, and your staff will thank you for making it easier for them to get food and drinks without fighting the crowds. Entertainment is also important, so consider giveaways, interactive experiences or other activities you can use to attract people to your booth.
- Design your booth around your goals. When you have clear goals for your event, it will help you plan and design your booth and be able to measure your success. Everything you hope to gain should be considered in advance, including your booth exhibit design. Use branded promotional materials to fit in with your company goals, and present a strong, professional look for your visitors.
- Follow up after the event. You’ll meet a lot of industry professionals and prospective customers at the trade show, but all your networking is useless without follow-up. Following up with vendors and attendees helps you keep the lines of communication open between your company and the interested parties, and it helps you develop a list of sponsors, participants and attendees for future events.
- Underestimate the space needed for each booth. Remember that you’ll have products, promotional materials, seating, extra staff members, refreshments and visitors at your booth, and the worst way to ruin the day is by crowding everyone. Make sure you choose a booth that gives you enough space for everyone and ensures that people can move around freely within the booth so you’re not tripping over each other.
- Overshoot your marketing budget. Advertising and marketing efforts are crucial to event attendance, but you’re going to need to focus on your budget and make sure you make smart, practical decisions. Avoid wasting resources promoting to irrelevant audiences, and plan your marketing strategy around your target customer and their behaviors. Think about your customer and which channels work best for them and which content is going to reach them.
Other tips for trade show success:
- Learn who the attendees will be and make note of who you want to meet.
- Provide good product demos.
- Instruct your staff.
- Set up a lounge area near your booth for seating.
- Design exciting branded swag.
- Plan giveaways to attract attention.
- Be proactive in following up with leads.
With these tips, you’ll be prepared to put your best foot forward and make the most of your experience at CONEXPO-CON/AGG. You can also use our Trade Show Preparation Guide to make sure you position your business for success.
Create a Show-Stopping Booth Experience with Xibit Solutions
If you’re planning to attend CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023, North America’s largest construction trade show, you’re in a great position to maximize exposure for your business and make valuable connections in the industry. At Xibit Solutions, we have an experienced team of trade show design professionals who can help you craft your entire trade show experience, from customizing bold graphics to designing a smooth layout for your booth. With a tailored booth experience, you can be sure that every visitor to your booth has a great experience that puts your business in the best light.
Contact Xibit Solutions today to request a quote and see how we can help you create a show-stopping experience at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023!