If you’re in the cleaning and sanitation industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association trade show is the perfect place to gain exposure for your business, improve your efficiency and learn new skills that could prove invaluable to your business. For one week, the top cleaning industry professionals come together to see all the newest advancements and innovations and share ideas to elevate the industry.
As the leading event for the cleaning and facility solutions industry, the International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2018 is committed to bringing industry minds together to find innovative solutions to the biggest challenges in the modern sanitation business and realize greater profits and efficiency for the industry as a whole.
About the International Sanitary Supply Association
The National Sanitary Supply Association, founded by Alfred Richter in 1923, aims to unite the cleaning industry as a community for the health of the nation. It has grown to a worldwide organization, the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), with offices in the United States, Germany, Australia and China.
Over 94 years, the ISSA has been committed to enriching companies and educating employees through the connections with 9,200 distributor, manufacturer, wholesaler, service contractor, publisher, residential cleaning and associate members all over the world.
ISSA Show North America 2018
If you’re a distributor, manufacturer, facility cleaning professional, building service contractor or residential cleaner, the ISSA Show North America 2018 is the perfect place for you. Over 16,000 cleaning industry leaders from 76 countries attend the event, including presidents, owner/operators, corporate management, senior sales, operations managers, directors and engineers, all to view the latest facility solutions from over 750 exhibitors from 24 countries.
Keynote and spotlight speakers, seminars, workshops and special events are scheduled for every day of the event also, giving you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and find new solutions for your business. The ISSA show moves to a new location every year as well, offering you new opportunities to reach prospective customers and distributors.
The International Sanitary Supply Association Show North America 2018 runs from Oct. 29 to Nov. 1, 2018 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Staying on top of industry trends is an important part of running a business, especially if you’re in the sanitation industry. There are always new developments and innovations to create a cleaner, healthier world, and your business can’t afford to be behind the times. From increasing efficiency to developing specialized skills, there’s always something more you can be doing to improve your business and increase your bottom line.
The ISSA show features over 90 education seminars, certification workshops, hands-on training and networking events that cover everything from streamlining processes to new industry trends. Here are some highlights of the certification workshops:
- ISSA CMI Hard Floor Care Certification
- The ABCs of Professional Carpet Care-ISSA CMI Carpet Care Certification
- ISSA CMI Basic Restroom Care Certification
- ISSA Certification I.C.E. Workshop
- Mold: Should I Sanitize or Remediate?
- Workload Your Way to a Cohesive Corporate Culture
- Hone Your Training Skills and Empower Your Team
- Bidding and Estimating Seminar for Building Service Contractors
The certification workshop packages can be customized to your needs as well, ensuring you can fit all the training you want into your show experience.
Spotlight and Keynote Speakers
Each year, the ISSA Show is committed to bringing industry leaders together to share business insights, highlight industry trends and look to the future of the sanitation industry. There’s no better opportunity for advancement in this competitive industry than at this event.
The first in a long line of special events is the ISSA Spotlight Address, “Complacency Kills,” by David Goggins, a former Navy SEAL. The former publisher of Success magazine, Darren Hardy, will deliver the featured ISSA Keynote Address, “Igniting the Compound Effect: How to Jump Start Your Income, Your Life, and Your Success.” To round out the week, all attendees will be invited to enjoy a fireside chat with former U.S. President George W. Bush.
In addition, companies who donate to the ISSA Foundation will receive two preferred seats for both events.
If you’re thinking of leaving early, think again. On Thursday, Nov. 1, or ThurSTAY, the show ends with a bang, offering a variety of exciting programs:
- ISSA Keynote Address by George W. Bush
- State of the Industry Panel Discussions
- Ask the Experts panel
- VIP AT&T Stadium Tour: Home of the Dallas Cowboys
- Certification workshops
- IEHA Awards Ceremony
- ISSA CMI and CIMS Awards Ceremony
- ISSA Resource Center
- ISSA Education Theater
- ISSA Innovation Award Ceremony and Reception
You won’t want to miss this!
ISSA Show Attractions
The ISSA Innovation Marketplace and Lounge showcases the latest in innovative equipment, technology and products, along with the industry-vetted ISSA Innovation Category Award Winners. This awards program allows attendees to judge the most leading-edge developments in five categories: Equipment, Services and Technology, Supplies, Dispensers and Cleaning Agents. Winners will be announced during the Welcome Networking Reception. There’s also the ISSA Innovation of the Year Award, selected by a panel of judges in the industry and announced during the ISSA Innovation Awards Ceremony and Reception at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 1.
If you want to have a little fun while also rubbing elbows with some of the leaders in the industry, Party for a Purpose is the place for you. Network with hundreds of industry professionals at the Topgolf Dallas Tournament or have some cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with peers. The event is on Monday, Oct. 29 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Proceeds of this event benefit ISSA Charities.
That’s not the only party on the schedule, however. The ISSA Backlot Bash will be on Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 5:30 p.m.to 7:30 p.m., and it will feature live entertainment, free drinks and food, celebrity appearances and best of all, there’s rumored to be a special appearance from the Dallas Cowboys’ cheerleaders!
Prepare for the Show
Planning for a successful outing at the trade show requires excellent organization and the ability to get a little creative. Trade shows are a big investment, so it’s important to put in your maximum effort.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the event:
- Plan ahead: Get all your travel dates, flights and accommodations in order. Organize any new product launches or press releases and inform your customers of your attendance.
- Prepare your sales and marketing teams: Get everyone on the same page ahead of the event, and let them know your expectations heading into the event. Consider having a prep meeting to discuss your plans and give the team any necessary documents and itinerary.
- Get active on social media: Keep your existing and prospective customers in the loop by advertising the event, posting pictures before, during and after, and inviting them to visit your booth and get involved with one of your booth promotions.
Attract Attendees to Your Booth
The days of cheesy logo pens and beer koozies are over, with prospective customers expecting more thoughtful, higher-quality gifts and giveaways. Cost-effective promotions are necessary to maximize your investment and brand exposure at a trade show, so giving the customers what they want requires a little creativity.
- If you’re going to offer promotional logo products, make them interesting. Come up with an edgy or fun design that people will want to wear.
- Hold a raffle for a desirable prize that people will want to win. This small investment will be worth the leads it generates.
- Provide incentives for people who will post about your booth on social media. You could even hold a contest for the most likes, best photo, etc.
- Create a wheel-spin game and make it an exciting game-show experience with a variety of prizes on the offer.
- Set up a wireless charging station with games to give you an opportunity to network while phones are charging up.
Clean Up at the Trade Show with the Help of Xibit Solutions
There’s a lot of activity and competition at a trade show, so if you want to make the most of the exposure and generate leads for your business, Xibit Solutions can help. Our talented team is ready to customize your entire trade-show experience, from creating space-saving booths that put the products in the forefront to beautiful booth designs that keep your customers flocking to you. We’ve designed booths for professionals in a variety of industries, so we’re sure we can give you an option that helps you stand out above the rest. There’s so much to do at ISSA Show North America 2018, so let us handle the booth planning and leave you to enjoy all the education and networking it has to offer.
Contact Xibit Solutions today to learn more about our customized trade booth designs and see how we can make your trade show a success!